AlienZ-Hackers AlienZ-Hackers  Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in

Your Chance 
You can be a moderator and you can be administrator just message me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/root.benz or email : bt-root@live.fr or skype : nourislam87 . and Welcome
When injuries are the cheap Mut 20 coins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienZ-Hackers Forum Index -> Hacking Tools -> Tools Crypting
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ningling2016

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 3
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Tue 19 May - 06:02 (2020)    Post subject: When injuries are the cheap Mut 20 coins Reply with quote

Really my favorite glitch is if Madden 20 coins a CB takes the perfect angle to select the ball but just won't jump and lets the ball sail over his head into an open recipient who can run for a 40 yard gain.

I meant more you tap into a receiver running a wheel/crossing route to the side-line (let's say left), his arm cries to the left, nevertheless the ball moves directly right to a defender. Everything you said tho, yet another couple pieces to the 10000 piece glitch/legit game-issues puzzle. Where your recipient is not covered by any one I really like, but curls will not work. Or chunk"rebounding" on a players mind.

Or players performing the same animation. Or players running via a wall. If does not glitch or franchise media complete ineptitude. Or defenders right doing nothing, watching a ball sail to defender 1yd over them away, then moss the handle.

Speaking of tackles about these flips. Or having all receivers have the same icon. Or franchise style essentially freezing mid-game. Or choosing a slide when QB fumbles and dives. Or throwing a goalline fade. Or if your"slightly tired" RB becomes damaged.

Or when injuries are the cheap Mut 20 coins same injuries for each and every participant. When trades together with the CPU make no fucking sense. Or when using any participant that's under the fuckery along with 80 the AI decides to perform on the field. Or the pop-up ads for MUT. Or the punt/FG that is scripted blocks. Or the scripted plays generally (in football nothing ought to be scripted). Or the recovery, stumble.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 19 May - 06:02 (2020)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienZ-Hackers Forum Index -> Hacking Tools -> Tools Crypting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation